Unable to pick up item in chest

Ever since the huge item pop-up description was added, it's been more difficult to pick up items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P87SYh3P2M

This happened to me today on PlayStation 4. In the same match, my friend on Switch experienced the same issue at a different chest (and that chest was not in a niche like this one, it was in a pretty open area). This specific instance happened in Hawkins, but it's happened on other maps.

When this happens: randomly ever since the item pop-up description was added to the game

Platforms: PlayStation 4, Switch

It's also been a problem lately that other survivors will stand near a chest as you're opening it and they'll body block you from being able to pick up the item. If I open a chest, I should be able to pick up the item. It makes no sense that I don't move an inch but I'm somehow blocked from picking up the item after the chest opens.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments