HUHHHHHH???
The match STARTS Im playin freggy and and I spot dis Dwight and I chase him and everything's normal then Dwight QUITS and the game ENDS!?!?!?
IT SAID HE LEFT WHILE LOADING????? HELLO???
The match STARTS Im playin freggy and and I spot dis Dwight and I chase him and everything's normal then Dwight QUITS and the game ENDS!?!?!?
IT SAID HE LEFT WHILE LOADING????? HELLO???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I've seen trials go for like a minute and a half before a DC while loading kicks in and eventually stops the match. I've seen a gen pop and then the game stopped. Not too common, but it happens.
Had the same happen long ago as a Wraith. Still sure it's cheaters who have this ability to "dodge" killers they don't like this way.
freggy krueder
yes, this is working as expected.