Why can't I get the cheaper map offerings in the bloodweb

I've been playing dead by daylight more than 450 hours, got a p3 character, leveled up so high all the characters and never seen a map offering under green quality. I saw people using them but in all the bloodwebs I just get the green map offerings not the lower quality ones. Why? I don't know if it's a bug or I just started playing the game when these offerings where not available anymore I don't know

Comments

  • "WHY CAN'T I GET THE CHEAPER MAP OFFERINGS IN THE BLOODWEB?"

    Because capitalism.
  • The other offerings were cheaper, but did not guarantee the map you want to choose. I mean, of course you can use an offering which reduces the chance to land on a certain map a tiny little bit.

    But a) this would not guarantee the map and b) you would have tons of those in your Bloodwebs, making the Grind even longer.

  • Lesser map offerings were removed from bloodwebs a few patches ago. But people kept those offerings and use them sometimes. I see the cow tag for Coldwind Farm from time to time.

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    b) you would have tons of those in your Bloodwebs, making the Grind even longer.

    Would lesser rarity map offerings take the place of rare map offerings during bloodweb generation, or will it just take up space in the centre of the web? Either way, wouldnt you be spending less BP overall? Common BP offerings have little use, while these map offerings would be at least somewhat effective.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Vietfox said:
    "WHY CAN'T I GET THE CHEAPER MAP OFFERINGS IN THE BLOODWEB?"

    Because capitalism.
    God thanks