April Fools Event Idea

Survivors become the killers; killers become the survivors.

Imagine Laurie killing Shape with Judith's Tombstone addon?!

Seriously, it would make for a fun second game mode, or an event. Trapper, Huntress, Shape and Hag all trying to hide from Nea the Killer! (Who has the Nurse's abilities).

Eh, dumb idea, but it could make for some fun.

Comments

  • Does this mean that the Fat Survivor build would actually be possible with Clown?
  • Someone, don't remember who (maybe @ChesterTheMolester ) suggested that would be nice to enable all perks in matches for april fools, and i agree :)
  • them bringing back the update from howling grounds with the pallet save and flashlight save change that would be great sarcasm

  • This content has been removed.
  • Vietfox said:
    Someone, don't remember who (maybe @ChesterTheMolester ) suggested that would be nice to enable all perks in matches for april fools, and i agree :)
    I didn't, though i'd be for insidious and tombstones in basekit for every Killer.
  • Vietfox said:
    Someone, don't remember who (maybe @ChesterTheMolester ) suggested that would be nice to enable all perks in matches for april fools, and i agree :)
    At Rank 1, most people already have all perks.
    I meant all perks available during the match
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Someone, don't remember who (maybe @ChesterTheMolester ) suggested that would be nice to enable all perks in matches for april fools, and i agree :)
    At Rank 1, most people already have all perks.
    I meant all perks available during the match
    That would be awesome!!! Then I could truly be OP with freddy. Except that I wouldnt be able to kick gens cause overcharge would mess me up bad :lol:
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Someone, don't remember who (maybe @ChesterTheMolester ) suggested that would be nice to enable all perks in matches for april fools, and i agree :)
    At Rank 1, most people already have all perks.
    I meant all perks available during the match
    That would be awesome!!! Then I could truly be OP with freddy. Except that I wouldnt be able to kick gens cause overcharge would mess me up bad :lol:
    Mathieu runs overcharge with Freddy, that means it must be an op build ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Someone, don't remember who (maybe @ChesterTheMolester ) suggested that would be nice to enable all perks in matches for april fools, and i agree :)
    At Rank 1, most people already have all perks.
    I meant all perks available during the match
    That would be awesome!!! Then I could truly be OP with freddy. Except that I wouldnt be able to kick gens cause overcharge would mess me up bad :lol:
    Mathieu runs overcharge with Freddy, that means it must be an op build ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Oh yeah! I remember watching him play Freddy with overcharge on stream. I think I died a little inside when I saw it.ย 

  • All BP & IS we'll earn that day will be removed the next day.