Should I change BS for Enduring?

My Wraith build: BS - NC - BBQ - Ruin
Should I change BS for Enduring? I think it's really useful since he is a M1 killer. Tell me if I should change my build in any other way

Comments

  • Yes, definitely. Tiny pallet stuns + DS reduction is much better than BS. You can also run both though.

  • I wouldn't. As a wraith main, keep BS. It will make a significantly greater difference than enduring if you play smart. You can avoid being stunned, you can avoid being DS'ed. You cannot avoid having to break pallets as wraith
  • @Cetren said:
    I wouldn't. As a wraith main, keep BS. It will make a significantly greater difference than enduring if you play smart. You can avoid being stunned, you can avoid being DS'ed. You cannot avoid having to break pallets as wraith

    Actually I love to power through those pallets, specially with no vacuum, and I can hardly avoid being DS'd. I can avoid it only when I'm near a hook