Is anyone else getting randomly stunned?
Had a couple of games where I will be randomly stunned for no reason
Had a couple of games where I will be randomly stunned for no reason
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
did you play the event? I believe it's one of the effects the party-chests can activate just like the survivors that scream randomly xD
It was during the event, I didn't realise survivors opening the special chest can stun the killer
So it was that? I thought it's a bug.
It's not from survivors opening it. There is a timer on the top left which will indicate when the chests will open. Killers get stunned when within a close range. Survivors scream and become hindered.
ahh alright I understood it half at least, thank you for explaining. I just guessed you can open them like normal chests as survivor and then you get a random effect, but your version probably makes more sense xD