Free weekend!
Go friendly, this is the community of tomorrow!
Go friendly, this is the community of tomorrow!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
De que hablas?
It's on Steam now. Free weekend until Sunday, 1pm
But not on PS, so I guess I can be extra toxic :chuffed:
All our toxic members, come to PS so you do not scare the newbies on PC. Wait, I am on PS, you go to Xbox.
Xbox is doodoo. I refuse to touch it >_>
Well Xbox is owned by Microsoft, Microsoft makes Windows, Windows is the most toxic OS out there. Makes sense to send all the toxic players to Xbox then. It makes too much sense. Now I get it, its all part of the DBD Illuminati conspiracy to nerf all Dwights where they cannot enter lockers.......oh shiny penny.
With that logic, yeah, but I still won't go near a Xbox if I could avoid it. I prefer guts and fingers myself.
Thats part of a different conspiracy. I am not allowed to discuss it here. The spiders could be watching us. Shhhhh
F I N N A N U T
I got my super terror radius Doctor, and my toxic moonwalk Legion ready!
I don't think anyone who visits the forums are rank 20 on either side so we probably won't be meeting any new players.