New mechanics, perks, opportunities.

Hello everyone, I want to say right away that there may be many errors in the translation, I translate using Google Translate. I would like to share ideas that I would like to see in the game, perhaps some of this has already been proposed by someone, I don’t know, I checked the pages of the section and did not find anything similar.

  1. Automatic gate closing? For example, when the gate is already open and the countdown (Collapse) is happening, the gate will slowly close along with the countdown (Collapse).
  2. Create the “Last Chance” perk (or an opportunity in the events “Masquerade”, “Halloween”, etc. or in future modes) for killers, which allows you to break the generator once per match and block it for a while. This should happen AFTER power is supplied to the gate, that is, when the survivors have repaired all 5 generators, the killer can break the generator once with this perk and block it for a while (if it breaks, some % of the repair will be taken away, but there should be no further regression, but this is already you decide I think). I understand that a skill like this could be extremely powerful in the case of triangle or for assassins who like to run generators and could increase match time, but in the future if you (the developers) remove/change triangle you could introduce similar perks? I think this will change the game a bit.
  3. This might sound a little strange, but what about limiting the perk selection for team players? If 4 friends are playing, then limit their choice of perks, for example, if someone took Sprint, then other players will no longer be able to Sprint. Since Team Play (and Team Play is generally played by experienced Survivor players) is very strong against Killers, I think this would make the game a little easier for them.

Well, that's all for now. Thank you

Comments