What do you think if burning man painting became basekit?

title

Also context this is a pyramid head addon and here’s what it does

IMG_6959.jpeg

(also I don’t mind if people think it’s a bad idea I just wanted to see what people think of the addon if it was implemented basekit)

Comments

  • Id rather they do an addon pass first, but it's a good idea.

  • It's the 1 of 2 add-ons people use on him, both of which are range add-ons. So this is the logical decision.

  • Would be relatively harmless imo, since it's basically the only addon type worth running. If it came with a full on addon pass, I'd be down!

  • Basically what they need to give him and other killers that have the same problems some sort of out of chase dash ability or some sorta of increased map coverage system. As a survivor main I love playing vs pyramid head and many other killers but only killers with some dash or area coverage gets picked and it sucks

  • Give PH an addon pass first so that way it's easier to gauge if these should be basekit or if range being basekit + new addons puts him too over the top.

    I doubt it would hurt but you know how it is - something gets changed and later a full rework results into walking back on prior changes.

  • @ArkInk said:

    Would be relatively harmless imo, since it's basically the only addon type worth running. If it came with a full on addon pass, I'd be down!

    @Dustin said:

    Give PH an addon pass first so that way it's easier to gauge if these should be basekit or if range being basekit + new addons puts him too over the top.

    I doubt it would hurt but you know how it is - something gets changed and later a full rework results into walking back on prior changes.

    I agree on that too

    He should have range basekit and an addon pass with a few unique addons

    I already made an addon pass concept with both burning man and wax doll basekit

    @basedkiller916 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/418660/what-do-you-think-if-burning-man-painting-became-basekit

    I think they need to do something about survivors running in my trails more than once

    that does give you an advantage if they end up entering the dying state cause you can then send them to cage and deny tons of perks

    Hinder and deep wounding injured survivors would be a welcomed change tho

  • As long as they rework most if not all of his other addons to be worth running, sure. The reason people use the BMP/WD combo so much is becuase they are quite literally his only consistently useful addons, not because they're the most op things and the best to ever do it. Give some more variety in useful addons and we'll see a greater variety of addons used.

  • @Dustin said:

    Give PH an addon pass first so that way it's easier to gauge if these should be basekit or if range being basekit + new addons puts him too over the top.

    I doubt it would hurt but you know how it is - something gets changed and later a full rework results into walking back on prior changes.

    from my perspective most phead buffs would be fine as long as it isn’t a random buff to his tunneling ability (I.e torment on m2, or better advantages in locating cages)

    And it wouldn’t rlly hurt having a little bit of extra range that exceeds the usual limit (being an extra 2.5 meters when running both burning man and wax doll)

  • also if anyone is interested I made this thread awhile back regarding how I would rework his addons if range was basekit

    @D0NN1ED4RK0 said:

    Hello so not long ago I was kinda hyped for the upcoming silent hill 2 remake that I decided to replay the original game and try to unlock all the endings in it and during that I had some ideas for addons for phead + new addon concepts that are based off of tools that are in the original game

    Also this is strictly a concept it’s not meant to be perfect and might be flawed from game balance pov

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JMJ7X7OWX3OS/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2DTZA0SAEEE9/img-6732.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3D8MYCJIV86G/img-6733.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V01AMWJMZAPB/img-6734.jpeg

    It’s not meant to be perfect but I did it for fun