A question about the new event
Is it gonna be like the reworked Hallowed Blight where you can play surv and earn all 9 cosmetics pieces? Or is it gonna be like the original Hallowed Blight where you have to play both sides to earn enough for all 9 cosmetic pieces?
Comments
That wasn't my question though, I wanted to know if it's gonna be possible to get all 9 cosmetic pieces by playing just one side.
Think that one side earning coins will be the theme is what there saying.
But i think will only get to earn 6 out of 9 of items knowing dbd and ones didn't get can buy at end like halowed cosmetics.
I hope they come up with a complelely new idea
I'm hoping we get new story content, the stories for Hallowed Blight were great at first but fizzled out in the middle and ended poorly. It was leading up to something cool then it went to nope never mind. What's up with that? I hope this Moonrise has a thing like that but given to a writer who actually writes. I'm for hire Behavior
plz don't make the new year event like the hallowed event bc that's hell for survivor
He means hell as if 'harder to complete objectives because of the side objective'