Scratch Mirror Meyers bug
I brought Object of Obsession which is supposed to reveal the killers aura to you when they see yours but I never saw Michael Myers aura the whole game ???
Tagged:
Not a Bug
I brought Object of Obsession which is supposed to reveal the killers aura to you when they see yours but I never saw Michael Myers aura the whole game ???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Scratched Mirror add-on means Myers never leaves tier 1. As long as Myers is in tier 1, he's Undetectable. One of the effects of being Undetectable is blocking his aura from any aura-reading abilities.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_Myers
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Status_HUD/Undetectable
Then the perk needs to have its description updated