give 50% haste to a killer carrying the last survivor if they're not wiggling
we've been there, you downed the last survivor and want to give hatch but it's something like swamp and you just can't be bothered to search for hatch but if you could do it quicker you would give it to the survivor.
I feel like this would be a nice little change for this nice gesture of the some killers, and that's why it would only work when there's only 1 survivor left and that they're not wiggling, this way it wouldn't impact anything else and would speed up the search for hatch
Comments
Or you can just leave the survivor to find the hatch themselves.
Yeah, that's usually the way I do it.
I had few survivors that just finished last gens instead :D
It's kinda an issue, if survivor is waiting at exit gate for 50/50.