If survivor jumping into a hatch is injured and hit mid jump, it should cancel their jump
Makes it so that it isn't just "if you luckily come across the hatch mid chase you win"
Makes it so that it isn't just "if you luckily come across the hatch mid chase you win"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would remove the whole hatch mechanic and make it so people have only one way of winning, by opening the gates after all gens are done… However I don't think we need to adjust anything about current hatch mechanic, I guess it is the best we can get out of a bad mechanic.