Adding MORI OFFERING Next To Perks

I often tend to forget that I have a Mori offering applied, either just cause I want to mori or I specifically need to complete a challenge.
Could there be a Mori offering icon added to the side of the perks while playing when an mori is applied?

You can make this a on/off toggle feature for those who don’t need it.
the same would apply to Svr when a Hatch offering is used, I tend to forget that I have a hatch offering ALOT!

it can peek at the side the same way the Boon icon appears on the side for survivors. Or place it at the top right of the perks for survivor.

2IMG_7614.jpeg IMG_7614.jpeg

Comments

  • They plan to change how moris work in the future anyway making the last survivor moriable by choice. And offerings turn into something else like extra points for getting the mori ending.

  • I’m not talking about the final mori, I’m talking about a visual reminder of it same as the perks shown. Not he last mori