How?

How do you get onto the rock that sits on top of the hill?

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There should be a slope up, it looks like it is just to your right.
I know though...sometimes I walk around the whole same thing without seeing the ramp up!
I mean the nea is dying on top of a rock that's on top of the hill. I tried to heal her but i couldn't reach her.
...or maybe I'm trippin.
It's an exploit that only survivors can reach and the killer can't. I'm pretty sure since I've seen some vids of it. I wouldn't recommend doing it since I'm sure you can get banned for it.
There's a few rocks like that where it's bugged one is on Gas Haven but is low to the ground and there's a big rock you can climb way up.
I've never seen anyone do it but as killer you can see the scratch marks on the rocks where they've climbed up.