Option to filter out Killer lobbies that give red ping
Option to reconnect to another lobby automatically when the killer lobbies give an average of red ping.
Option to reconnect to another lobby automatically when the killer lobbies give an average of red ping.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was gonna correct you but then you said average and I then realize I got positively clickbaited lol
Honestly this doesn't sound like a bad idea at all (However I'm sure other users will come up with some issues with this)
I think this would be a good idea, like someone has a constant ping of 250 and up and you connect to another lobby instead.