Can you fix this immediately?

This is like the 4th day in a row of being banned because of ######### that wasn't my fault!! Before I got banned for a GLITCH. THE MATCH WAS ALREADY OVER, ME AND ANOTHER PLAYER WERE STUCK IN A LOCKER AND UNABLE TO LEAVE. AND NOW THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE BANNED FOR MY DEVICE DYING DURING A MATCH! I CHECKED THE BAN ESCALATION AND THIS ONE WAS 48 HOURS. MY NEXT ONE WILL BE A WEEK AND THEN A MONTH. AND THEN PERMANENT. CAN YOU IMMEDIATELY FIX THIS? I EVEN WENT BACK TO MY DEVICE 4-3 HOURS LATER TO SEE IF MAYBE I WOULDNT BE BANNED. AM I ACTUALLY GONNA LOSE MY ACCOUNT OVER THIS??? I WAS LITERALLY UNBANNED THIS MORNING AND THIS HAPPENS?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Ntm you never got back to me about my email.

  • We do not discuss Bans on the Forum, nor are we able to assist with Bans or Ban Appeals here. If you have already contacted Support, please wait for a response; as sending more tickets could push your issue back to the end of the queue.

    If you wish to report a Bug, you can do so in the Forum's Bug Report Category. If the bug has been reported already, just upvote the post, otherwise you are free to open a new report following the guidelines pinned on top of the section.

    Lastly, if you feel it could be a Technical Issue, you can ask for assistance in the Ask The Community Section of the Forums, as we unable to assist with technical issues here.