Could Low Profile work like this?
I like what Low Profile does now, but I feel like it could use some QOL changes to really make it shine, I feel like it could work like this:
____________________________________________________________________
You work best alone.
When it is just you and your pursuer, you know how to disappear.
Whenever you become the only Survivor in the Trial, who is not either in the dying State, hooked, or already dead, Low Profile activates.
When active, your scratch marks, grunts of pain, pools of blood, and footstep sounds are suppressed.
Unhooking, or recovering someone from the dying state as the final survivor standing will cause Low Profile's effects to linger for an additional 70 seconds.
___________________________________________________________
So what did I change to the perk, I basically kept it as a final survivor perk, but kept it active permanently as long as your the final survivor standing, but if you save anyone, the effects will then linger for 70 seconds, I also added it so it can suppress the survivor's footstep sounds. It can also still activate multiple times per trial, making it a solid game saving perk.
This change will also be extremely useful if your looking for hatch, or opening the gates during endgame if the killer closed it.
Low Profile is already a situational perk, but useful when it activates, I feel like this perk could use some love, please let me know your thoughts/opinions on my idea and how you'd change it, or drop your own ideas on how to change the perk.

Comments
Only thing I'm not a fan of is the lingering effect. Makes it too easy to farm team mates. Considering I just got farmed off hook repeatedly by a Claire, I'm a bit bitter about it 🤣
I hate farming teammates as well, but with Low Profile I would always be careful because the moment I get caught I know my dumb self will get downed somehow haha.