"Dungeon Crawler" didn't activate for event gamemode
I was playing the anniversary event, completed both generators in the basement on the new DnD map, and didn't get the achievement.
Tagged:
Not a Bug
I was playing the anniversary event, completed both generators in the basement on the new DnD map, and didn't get the achievement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which two? Three spawn down there: one in a hallway, one in the library, and one in the torture room where the monster is. That last one is the generator that triggers the achievement.
Theres 3? I had Deja Vu on so I figured I did all of them. Guess I missed it
Yeah, I was surprised to discover there are 3 gens down there, too. The achievement gen in the torture room is often the first gen to pop, because at least one if not multiple survivors usually spawn in that room.