Chase music didn't end

Had an exceptionally long match as Death Slinger against a team of 4 Adas, really tough, in the end I got only three of them and they made me work for that. The map we were on, I don't remember the name of it but it was one clearly themed after Plague.

Anyway late in the game I got into a chase with one of the Adas and lost her, but oddly enough the chase music didn't end. She and the other remaining Ada just vanished and I didn't see them for several minutes. Eventually I did find them again and when I got into a chase, the music finally ended when she escaped the second time.

Not sure what caused it, I was just glad it was over cause it took forever to get back to the sweet ambience. I don't normally like ambience, but chase music when nothing is happening will make you appreciate it I tell you what.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Just had this on Steam / PC.

    Killer has long gone on the other side but the chase music stayed active for a long time. Against PH on Swamp.