Tunneling on birthday event
I know tunneling it's considered a "strategy", but this event became a nightmare since EVERY KILLER is tunneling every match.
Just a big miss.
I know tunneling it's considered a "strategy", but this event became a nightmare since EVERY KILLER is tunneling every match.
Just a big miss.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I was kinda hoping the 8.0.1 patch made the insta hook require 2 tokens instead of just 1.
I hope that they will either have fixed tunnelling or nerfed that ability before next year/before they release a perk like that. Bypassing DS, pallets and flashlights is insanely powerful for a 30 second cooldown.
I would also love this to be a thing (potentially even disabling it on a death hook survivor). Seems like BHVR thinks that killers are weak and consistently need buffs because they are unable to play so I doubt that survivors are going to get anything for awhile or until they start to see numbers drop.
Well they're just doing their objective in the end, want them to stand still? Theyre killers not hookers