I'm confused

So every match that I've faced Vecna this always happens someone gets the hand or eye of Vecna or if your me one match both. Your on death hook so you know there's a mori coming your way the quick thing like what Pyramid head has but no your instead picked up and hooked. So it confuses me why not mori the person with the hand or eye it's a quick kill and saves a lot of time. I would more expect it when Vecna first came out because not many people knew but he's been out for a while so why do people still not do it? As far as I know it's not toxic because well it still requires you get the person to death hook and they need the item on them.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    So every match that I've faced Vecna this always happens someone gets the hand or eye of Vecna or if your me one match both. Your on death hook so you know there's a mori coming your way the quick thing like what Pyramid head has but no your instead picked up and hooked. So it confuses me why not mori the person with the hand or eye it's a quick kill and saves a lot of time. I would more expect it when Vecna first came out because not many people knew but he's been out for a while so why do people still not do it? As far as I know it's not toxic because well it still requires you get the person to death hook and they need the item on them.

    Perks probably. You lose your obsession perk or you don't get bbq&c. Some people may not know still though.

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/418054/im-confused

    Perks probably. You lose your obsession perk or you don't get bbq&c. Some people may not know still though.

    I'm not like "whaaa mori me" since I know what I looks like but it still remains that head scratcher.

  • The current tome challenge also has a "sacrifice four survivors" challenge. A mori, even a free and characterful one, is not a sacrifice. Challenges like this will always skew the current gameplay.