Character Wide BP Offerings

I play this game a fair bit. I've got over 2k hrs and I've collected alot of offerings. However I have characters that have many BP offerings. Especially Vecna who now has over 150 8 year anniversary offerings due to getting him to P3 to share his perks.

I propose that offerings that are BP based get shared amongst all characters or at the very lease of the same character type. Any BP offerings collected on say a Dwight could be used on a Jake.

Or my 150+ offerings on Vecna could be used on a Freddy, Blight, Trapper and more.

It's just with Anniversary items especially whoever is the new Killer/Survivor always end up with 100's of offerings meanwhile characters you've had forever are tapped out and only have grey 25% offerings to use.

I hope this is something that can be looked into for quality of life.

Comments

  • @zombenderranged said:

    I play this game a fair bit. I've got over 2k hrs and I've collected alot of offerings. However I have characters that have many BP offerings. Especially Vecna who now has over 150 8 year anniversary offerings due to getting him to P3 to share his perks.

    I propose that offerings that are BP based get shared amongst all characters or at the very lease of the same character type. Any BP offerings collected on say a Dwight could be used on a Jake.

    Or my 150+ offerings on Vecna could be used on a Freddy, Blight, Trapper and more.

    It's just with Anniversary items especially whoever is the new Killer/Survivor always end up with 100's of offerings meanwhile characters you've had forever are tapped out and only have grey 25% offerings to use.

    I hope this is something that can be looked into for quality of life.

    I don't think there is much of a reason to not share offerings across killers and across survivors and even items and addons on survivor, except to intensify the grind...

  • Event offerings at least I think should be role-wide, as they're a special case.

    For everything else, you could argue that it would trivialise the rarity system, although it's not particularly difficult to get a mori so not sure how much weight that has.