Hilarious ...

I just played a trial where the survivors were pretty average but very very cocky.

They were at 5 gens and 3 hooks and they were still tea-bagging and taunting me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Incredible.

Comments

  • @drsoontm said:

    I just played a trial where the survivors were pretty average but very very cocky.

    They were at 5 gens and 3 hooks and they were still tea-bagging and taunting me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Incredible.

    You'll have that. Another thing they can't fathom is when you're playing the event for points and are trying to clown on you because the last one got the hatch.

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/417987/hilarious

    You'll have that. Another thing they can't fathom is when you're playing the event for points and are trying to clown on you because the last one got the hatch.

    I had this once. Thankfully it's extremely rare.

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/417987/hilarious

    You'll have that. Another thing they can't fathom is when you're playing the event for points and are trying to clown on you because the last one got the hatch.

    I always love it when I 3k and let the last person find the hatch or leave through the gate and they're standing on top of it or in the gate teabagging like they outplayed me. JUST LEAVE.

    It's the equivalent of hitting the final survivor on hook after they knelt at your feet and let you hook them. Just take it and go close hatch, man.