Pig add-on idea
This add-on would be purple. The idea is described as follows:
Shotgun Trap
-Reduce available jigsaw traps by two, this effect trumps all other add-ons.
-Removes the timer
-After placing a reverse bear trap, another survivor becomes "linked".
-The survivors will get a HUD indicator of who's trapper and linked with who, the killer will not.
-If the survivor that does not have a reverse bear trap on dies, the linked survivor's bear trap instantly goes off killing them.
Thoughts? Are the drawbacks too big? This is from one of the movies and it looked like it could be added to the game.
Edit: No one mentioned it but what happens if the killer puts the remaining trap on someone who is "linked" to the survivor with the rbt? Well the answer is, well, nothing. Except the killer wasted the remaining bear trap.
Shotgun Trap
-Reduce available jigsaw traps by two, this effect trumps all other add-ons.
-Removes the timer
-After placing a reverse bear trap, another survivor becomes "linked".
-The survivors will get a HUD indicator of who's trapper and linked with who, the killer will not.
-If the survivor that does not have a reverse bear trap on dies, the linked survivor's bear trap instantly goes off killing them.
Thoughts? Are the drawbacks too big? This is from one of the movies and it looked like it could be added to the game.
Edit: No one mentioned it but what happens if the killer puts the remaining trap on someone who is "linked" to the survivor with the rbt? Well the answer is, well, nothing. Except the killer wasted the remaining bear trap.
Comments
Yeah this idea was mentioned before and I think it's cool. But I don't think the boxes should be decreased for this. I think this is the one that should have 1 RBT, same boxes but only 1 trap because it gives the possibility of killing two people instantly. The play style of keeping everyone distracted is switched to, find whoever is linked to the trapped person so I can kill off half the team. If anything because there is no timer I think the number of boxes should be increased by 1 or the Jigsaw boxes have no Auras.
oinkerdrive*
I like the idea but seems that in most cases there will be plenty of time to get the trap off?
Dev's will probably approve!
I actually like this idea
In theory, pulling this off right you can exterminate a team in however long it takes you to knock down four people. Though since you wouldn't know who is linked it also could make the cause useless. Good idea I'd say