Auric cells - Cosmetics
1) why does Steam charge me so much less for auric cells packs while PS4 abuses my credit card and my poor cosmetics hungry heart?
2) first time I bought auric cells from within the game and woosh... all my cosmetics gone. I almost had a heart attack. I restarted the game and the cosmetics were there again, but still... it’s not April fool’s day yet
Comments
I’m unsure whether or not it is reliable, however. I’m not having issues anywhere else, such as Xbox and PC, but this may be one of these most dull answers I’ve had to write in a while.
They> @Watery said:
They don’t charge that anymore, but the auric cells at the store are much more expensive in comparison to Steam’s.
The PSN Store in Argentina charges you the following prices for Auric Cells packs:
5.99 dollars for 500, that's a total of 228 Argentine pesos
11.99 for 1100, that's a total of 456 Argentine pesos
The Steam store, though, charges you
68 Argentine pesos for 500, that's around 1.8 dollars
136 Argentine pesos for 1100, that's around 3.60 dollars and so on
You mean Steam? It charges that exact amount that you see in the screenshot
No, it does charge what is showing there as well
Hey @not_Queen, can you look into this? PSN prices are around 3 times the prices on PC. Should it be that way? Was PSN scamming me all this time? What is the conversion used for Argentine store?
Tagged her to see what she can add to this. I spent quite a lot of money on PS4 and now that I want to buy some stuff on PC I notice that the prices are ridiculously lower.
EDIT: Once I finish sifting through a few more posts, I’ll try to see what I can find.