Trickster Visual (light/photo-sensitivity/epilepsy) bug

EEB44F77-60F3-4F9C-B6B8-B7B48C741F66-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Im not sure of the frequency of this happening but as a trickster main, i have not picked him up since seeing this video as i do not wanna hurt anyone, is it possible to get feedback on if this has been fixed or looked at yet?

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • this could be a severe health risk, at least tell us that its already been fixed if it has been, otherwise, please dont ignore it

  • Anyone know if this is fixed? Its kind of dangerous to the health of some players if not.

  • This is not fixed yet, and BHVR is trying to pretend it’s not even happening. They won’t killswitch trickster due to “lack of evidence”. Shameful

  • What the perks and add ons being used by him in this round?

  • Wonder why it not killswitched yet, I guess the dev doesn't know the art.219.1 in the criminal code in Canada. I'm kinda sure it will applie to them if something bad happen :/

  • @Amphiby said:

    Wonder why it not killswitched yet, I guess the dev doesn't know the art.219.1 in the criminal code in Canada. I'm kinda sure it will applie to them if something bad happen :/

    it wouldn’t ❤️

  • I am also wondering what the graphical settings are for the survivors (as well as hardware)

  • They kill switched him now.