One Killer that's not mentioned much about if they receive have any changes, Doctor

Doctor gotta be one of the few Killers that's not getting a lot of talk about if people want him to receive any changes. Is it because he's generally in a pretty good place at the moment?

Should he get any base kit changes? Or is it mostly just add-ons or what are your stance on Doctor?

Comments

  • He got some buffs not that long ago, gave his spammable shock a little more range and slightly reduced the delay of it too.

  • He got basekit buff not long enough, no?

    I think when Unknown was released.

    I don't think Doc is weak, there are definitely way weaker killers in DBD.

  • I feel like his 51% really low killrate comes from people botting with him. Take that out of the equation and he's fine.