Quiting and camping
Can we do something about the killers face camping. Seriously it makes the game boring. Are people also having issues when you drop the boards the game lags and you're unable to run, walk, duck you just glide across the board. Why don't we have in game chat or have the option to continue playing with the same players? Why when the killer quit doing the game we lose our offerings and points. Why we can't just keep out points and offerings
Comments
Can we do something about Gen rushing, and survivors thinking they are entitled to a free escape with perks like DS and Adren.
They make the game boring and unfun.
I Laugh at the camping killers it just shows how lame they are.
All I can say is do the time on the hook and move on to the next game.
You doesnt seem to have good luck man, i find it extremely rare to see a face camper nowdays since the survivor can unhook from any side now.
Facecamping 2019 lul
Ok, I will actually take the time to respond to this. Mainly because I am bored at work.
Face camping has been a non issue since they added the ability to unhook from any side.
Honestly never seen or experienced this issue. What platform are you running on?
Because the concept was originally intended to not have any communication outside of gestures. SWF was added, and as there are multiple chat tools outside of game to use, no reason to add. I agree that reforming your SWF each match is rather annoying and hopefully looked at when we get dedicated servers.
My understanding this is only a PS4 bug. I have not heard it happening on other platforms. Could someone correct me if I wrong on that point.
I've managed to make saves against chainsaw camping Leatherfaces. Sure it can be hard to get around a camper, but it isn't impossible.
So face camper one survivor at time while 3 other popping gen how boring and pointless game... You as a killer don't get no point...
Face camp = 0% blood point gain
Non face camp = 100% blood point gain
Problem solved.
This is doubly true for any killer with unlimited instadowns like billy and lf. Fact is a lot of killers suck in chases so they camp.
Pipping as killer is too easy and they go against survivors out of their league.
Pipping is too easy in general, must be harder for both sides
genrush isn't the same thing
After thebpast few days I strongly agree with this. Over half of the games are camping. Huntress is the absolute worst, they literally never leave the hook area, if people try to unhook they just throw a hatch at the person unhooked. It's such a lame way of playing.
To make matters worse they try to cause a hatch standoff at the end. Like they deserve to win. I had one where i did all the work, got the most points, didnt unhook the last guy from the basement because Huntress had camped every single hook and he had a go at me for not unhooking. Like how dumb are some players? Hes mad at me for not throwing my life away to give a sad camper another kill?
Then of course the campers gloat post game. They always gloat. They dont care about playing properly, they just want to troll. Camp, noed, and gloat.
We've been over thos before but Noed enables half of their toxic garbage. The devs are afraid to nerf it though because the killer community would scream and bang their hands and feet on the floor.
People always said survivor was easy and killer was nigh on impossible, but not only is killer easier it's far more chilled. I can enjoy the game as killer because killer controls the game. As survivor you just got to hope you're against someone fun and not someone who will sit staring at the people on the hook one by one.
Face camping as in with 5 gens done? Or camping as in the gens are powered. One of these is toxic one of these is a legit call. Also are we referring to -face- camping or general camping. As there are differences (though you will get the same salt regardless).