If I follow a survivor to another survivor, would I get banned?

In the game I was playing, there was a survivor (Meg) hiding in basement and in the corners of the map, and I was chasing a survivor (Nea) who then lead me to the hiding survivor in the basement who I promptly hit then downed and hooked in the basement because the Nes body blocked them, and I just wanted to take the free down, by the time I got out of the basement the Nea was gone. Later in the match the Nea lead me to the Meg again, and of which I downed the Meg and hooked her. She was left on last hook, there was 2 other survivors who had just given up and the Meg on hook left. I formed hits off the 2 survivors with power and then hooked and killed them ending with a 4K. The Meg reported me and I don't know if my hundreds of dollars and hours spent on the game will go to waste.

Comments

  • I don’t think this is bannable, but why didn’t you just hit and hook the nea? Especially the second time this happened?

  • Even if you were to get hit with a ban, it wouldn't be a permanent one, as per: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/139-game-rules

    It's a bit of a grey area regarding what choice the killer makes in this situation, as it's also a bit weird to expect the killer not to use such an opportunity.

    If anything, the blame falls onto the Nea.

  • @BaschFonRonsenburg said:

    I don’t think this is bannable, but why didn’t you just hit and hook the nea? Especially the second time this happened?

    The first time I thought they were giving up because I had played really well that game. The second time I thought it was funny, because I thought they were a swf, and they were trolling a friend but it turns out the Meg was solo queue and got angry. Honestly in retrospective I should've just played normally and left the Meg be and downed the Nea.