Bloodweb/Loadout Quality of Life

I'd like a way to add an item, add-on, offering, and/or perk to a "favorites" section, which would also help bloodweb spending.

This "favorites" section would show first on their respective sections in the loadout (your favorited perks go before your tier 3 perks, your favorited offerings go before your rarest offerings, etc). This would provide a convenient way to switch to your most common perks, add-ons, offerings, items, and so on.

Additionally, marking something as a favorite will make it take priority in the auto-spend feature of the bloodweb.

For example, if I play Huntress and I want to favorite the Oak Haft and Bandaged Haft add-ons, they would appear before my Ultra Rare add-ons in the add-ons section. Additionally, when I go to the bloodweb to spend my 15 quadrillion bloodpoints, if there are either of those add-ons in the bloodweb, the auto-spend feature will prioritize getting those things (sorted by either favorite order or rarity or randomized, whichever), INSTEAD of prioritizing the cheapest center-most things which might just be some useless add-on or offering.

This will allow people to access their gear quicker and better, and will allow them to confidently spend their bloodpoints where they want to. This will also allow players during an event to favorite an offering or add-on so that they can prioritize getting the event stuff. Specifically, in an anniversary event like what's happening right now, someone can favorite the event offering so that they can really stock up on cakes.

Comments