New Survivors
Am I the only one who wants to see mixed race characters? Girl and Guy. I know I can’t be the only one whos would like to see mixed race survivors. As a mixed girl I love playing as mixed characters, because I relate myself to them. The whole brown curly hair brown eyes is really what I love just as well as fox on friday the 13th. Hm Maybe they will bring it in the game one day.
Comments
I'm mixed race, I just play whoever I'm in the mood to play with based on what kinda outfit I want my character to have. If I want to look doofy I'll grab Dwight or David for example, and if I wanna look edgy I'll grab any of the females except Kate for example...I think I care more about that character race representation stuff more on TV and bigger games. I kind of think that with us mixed race people its too complex because there's too many types of mixing that there will always be one group of it feeling mixed out. For example, atm Black and White/Black and Hispanic/White and Asian are the most likely mix race individuals you will see on tv or in games. So using those to represent all types of mixed would still be considered unfair for mixed people ya dig? Times are changing though so I don't doubt your wish will come true soon.
Jake is mixed race I think.
Jake is asian (likely Korean) american, so he could be mixed.
inb4 the crowd that has to whine about "forced diversity" and whatnot.
That would be kinda neat, honestly. But yeah so far Jake does seem to be the only obvious mixed-race character in the game.
i just want to see bennedict baker (1 of the survivor lore that its not in the game)