Wwjd ....
I can assure you , he wouldn't add mf instant hook to a damn event for the killer ๐ค keep the game with 5 gens and instant hook??? ๐
I can assure you , he wouldn't add mf instant hook to a damn event for the killer ๐ค keep the game with 5 gens and instant hook??? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is an entirely different queue without event stuff, should that capability irk you that much. Even if you want to do the event, all it does is prevent sabo bully squads from ruining a killer's day, and to that I say GOOD.
And solo-queue is known for being so efficient in sabo- and flashlight-saves that they would care about this? I'm gonna admit that the hooking is pretty broken on fast killers, but on normal ones like huntress it's hardly a problem xD
Nothing against you, just found the sentence funny xD