Exitgate and Mirrored Illusion
Excuse me for asking, but where exactly do I have to stand to use "Mirrored Illusion" at the exit gate? Although the perk is active (prerequisites fulfilled), I cannot use it at the exit gate. Totems and gens work.
Excuse me for asking, but where exactly do I have to stand to use "Mirrored Illusion" at the exit gate? Although the perk is active (prerequisites fulfilled), I cannot use it at the exit gate. Totems and gens work.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is interesting that nobody has tried it yet, otherwise it would be a mistake.
I will try to press here one last time. Maybe someone knows the answer