Login Trinkets

So I play on PS5 and booted up the game to the anniversary rewards and a nice 100 Trinkets however when I got into lobby I had 0 Trinkets, I tried restarting and nothing helped. Anyone else had this issue? I've earned Trinkets since but the original 100 still haven't appeared in my account.

Comments

  • Yes, the same thing happened to me yesterday when I logged in. According to the bug reports, this bug has already been reviewed, so I guess they should give us an answer at some point. Fortunately, you are not the only one.

  • @ftwleon said:

    Yes, the same thing happened to me yesterday when I logged in. According to the bug reports, this bug has already been reviewed, so I guess they should give us an answer at some point. Fortunately, you are not the only one.

    Ty! I was so confused on what happened because others I know got them and I was like where's mine 😭