Vecna - The power of flight now has a very HEAVY counter
In one game, I used the power of flight and a claudette jumped a window and I wanted to make a good move on her, the claudette stayed crouched behind the window and I couldn't do anything, I surpassed the survivor and the survivor was able to quickly jump over the window again without no risk, there should be 50/50, and not 100% for the survivor, I hope the devs look at this.
Comments
Obviously Vecna still OP... plz nerf 😏
his iri add-on blocks windows for 45 seconds. All his powers have counter-play.
Vecna's power does not work perfectly in every instance, this is one.
No Power should work perfectly in every instance.
I mean, it sounds like you can crouch literally every time he flies over a window/pallet. That means you're able to nullify it consistently every single time.
I thought he was supposed to get collision back when the Fly was over anyway?
If you have a window.
And some people still want Nerf… Vecna is unironically at a really great Spot right now. No need for Buffs or Nerfs.
It doesn't block immediately. You can still vault it, if you are fast enough.