Am i the only one who thinks gideon meat plan have way too many unavoidable pallets?
No other map comes even remotely close.
No other map comes even remotely close.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It used to be my most disliked map in the game, then I changed my playstyle and I genuinely started to enjoy this map.
This of course has to do with me playing pig and Sadako, who are either favored through stealth or have an unfair advantage.
It's still the most horrible designed map in the game by far due to it allowing next to no interesting gameplay. Either the killer gets completely destroyed or the survivors do.
What do you think dbd is?
Almost everything in dbd is Rng...
This is the video I meant... He has several others as well.
https://youtu.be/B_RFP4odGr8?si=rYbprT26j8hw9FfiI'd argue they're both strong but the bottom floor having the extra vaults gives it the edge