I understand that The Twins mains are far and few between…

and that Victor is considered a Killer Power, but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be customizable! Seriously, Victor should have an even mask on whenever Charlotte has hers equipped. He should also have a top hat cosmetic and many more that gets tied in with his sisters outfits! He wants to look good too and I want to be able to punt a dashing little gremlin across the map!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    and that Victor is considered a Killer Power, but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be customizable! Seriously, Victor should have an even mask on whenever Charlotte has hers equipped. He should also have a top hat cosmetic and many more that gets tied in with his sisters outfits! He wants to look good too and I want to be able to punt a dashing little gremlin across the map!

    I agree! I think there is a missed opportunity here for sure

  • I think he'd be quite dashing in a little Masquerade mask!

  • GIVE VICTOR A FUNNY HAT!!

  • I wish. It'd be nice if they recoded killer powers to be customizable, but I understand that's a huge undertaking they probably don't want to tackle.