Any news when anniversary update coming for xbox?
It's been 5 hours since other platforms got it. I have been waiting this event for months. So when it's coming on xbox? I don't want to even think now how many millions of bp I have potentially lost. Today I planned to play the event as much as possible. I can't do that every day and I still have other things to do on this summer.
Comments
I wouldn't even expect it today at this point. Maybe they'll figure it out by Saturday or something.
I could tell you how many millions. 250k per match / 4-5 matches per hour. So id say 10 million+ for a nice session of gaming like 6-8hrs. Guess what you will get tho in compensation? 100k BP lol they could CARE less about us.
we just not getting the update or what?
According to XboxSupport, Microsoft have resolved the download issues for updates to all games about 2 hours ago. I don't know whether this means DBD is now able to update as haven't had a chance to check, but if anyone could that would be great!
Just turned my console on and it started updating!
ETA: Event is now live for me on my Xbox!