Be Very Quiet: Survivor Challange (how to?)
Suppress your footfalls, grunts of pain, and or pools of blood by "using the invintation's power 2 times
How do I complete this? what am I doing wrong?
Im sure it's easy. Please help
Suppress your footfalls, grunts of pain, and or pools of blood by "using the invintation's power 2 times
How do I complete this? what am I doing wrong?
Im sure it's easy. Please help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pick up an invitation and press the button it tells you to use "quiet mode"
I have used quiet mode multiple times and it's not counting. Could it he a bug?
Im on PS5
Maybe restart my game. Change the challange and retry.
I have used it and it does nothing on pc
worked for me whilst injured. just hit E after having an invitation charge
Ok so it showed it as not completed. (0 is 2) completed
In game and after 5 matches nothing.
When I clicked on Gilded Trinkets in the tome it gave it to me
Must be a visual bug