Any Xbox delay updates?
do we have any eta for when the Xbox update will come out ? I’m hungry for blood points
do we have any eta for when the Xbox update will come out ? I’m hungry for blood points
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I estimate I have missed now 2-3 million bp and lot of cakes. Xbox players deserve 2 million bp compensation at this point it's been so long.
Yeah, I don't have the event available yet
Wait, is that why I'm not getting super items?
Well…dat sucks 😅 I go on vacation every year next week so I always lose a week of Anniversary Fun by default
Crazy how it's still not live yet, I don't think this has ever happened before on Xbox.