Option to display character prestige
Have the devs of this game given up or forgotten about the "feature" to hide prestiges in lobby? It has been nearly a year since certain players were selected to have prestige hidden, but nothing has come from that so far. I'd like to be able to play characters with a high prestige, but (especially as survivor) it seems impossible to avoid silly expectations due to prestige level. I've opted to playing low prestige characters just to avoid undesirable behavior from other players, but this isn't ideal for me since I'd like to actually play the characters I enjoy instead
Comments
With the new incoming update it's being removed, but why instead is not a choice option like "privacy on/off"?
I find it a bit annoying not seeing the prestige mostly when playing with friends in the same lobby, could it be atleast be visible between the same friends lobby?