Would this build be good on demo?
Opression, Surveillance, nowhere to hide and coup de grace.
Im trying to make fun and not overly used meta perks (pop,corrupt,pain res,deadlock) into a build that can win games. although nowhere to hide is used a lot still
I had games before on chaos shuffle where coup de grace really helped confirming the hits or downs on survivors that are greedy or waiting on pallets or windows because they dont expect that long basic attack lunge like a tier 3 myers. I know you should be good in shredding but I just want to try this out, it will be like demo has another shred.
Ill test this build out and I will share my results. I also chose oppression and coup de grace to save blood points cause they are from the same killer.
Comments
you can also swap opression for surge to combo with coup de grace since surge needs m1 to activate. I think this build in smaller maps is really good.
First and foremost: try what you like. You dont have to use what any of us recommends to you. If this build is fun to you and you find success in it. Use it to your hearts content.
This is something that is easily forgotten in the current state of the game: the joy of experimentation with perks and builds. Dont be afraid to lose. Its part of a pvp game to lose sometimes. Find what suits YOU the best and run with it.
All things considered, this sounds like a fun build. All perks have pretty nice synergy. Id use it.
thanks you are right I really enjoy experimenting builds even when I lose at least I learned something when the game ends.
Thats the spirit! Keep it up.
As a Demo main; it's alright, though Id normally go for something else. Surveillance, Hex: Ruin, Surge, and Dissolution/Enduring is normally my go-to.
I hate how I still sometimes write "Surge" as "Jolt".
It's a decent build on most killers. NtH is good, especially on teleporting killers because the aura reading stays around you. Coup is phenomenal on basically any killer that wants to do normal M1s at least sometimes. Oppression can be underwhelming because of the long cooldown, but pairing it with Surveillance (imo quite underrated) is a a smart strat