Did I do something wrong
I want to unlock the owlbear charm so I follow the steps and made it to an hour to unlock the first thing I claimed it but it didn't show up in my inventory on dbd I have a BHVR account linked playstation and twitch so I do something wrong? Like I missed a step somewhere?
Comments
What I had to do is make sure everything is linked, then claimed first on Twitch, then claimed AGAIN via my BHVR's DbD account page.
I never get mine to work and I've done everything including sending messages to twitch and BHVR. This drop isn't with the frustration...imo
Make sure everything is still linked. Mine constantly unlinks
This happened to me the last drop. It showed I earned, claimed an item. But in game it would not show
I had to unlink, and then relink the accounts. The next time I loaded DBD the items showed up on screen as earned