Anyone else have this bug?

I was just in a survivor game against a Billy (Friends to the End, Pain Res, No Way Out and Ultimate Weapon) and started chase with him, I ran him for 2 gens in early game (Quick Gambit, Troubleshooter, Smash Hit and Windows of Opportunity). I was the Obsession. For some reason the chase did not start or initiate until I was M1'D and my second chase the chase never started. This resulted in me never getting Boldness Bloodpoints during chase and two of my perks never activating. Has anyone else had this issue??

Comments

  • Yeah there's a number of complaints about this happening. Definitely not just you

  • @Rythoriak said:

    I have had this bug happen in 3 different matches the last month. Literally no chase started I got 0 points in the endgame for chasing. Made it real easy to just loop me in every match as it keeps happening on M1 killers. Anyone else experience this?


    Yes, but you also use the search button in the top-left (The magnifier) into the 'Bug Section' (here, you've written your topic in the 'General Discussions') & using the keywords, 'chase' / 'music' &/or 'Bug' to read the other reports about this bug.

    These reports are 'Under review' until his 'Fix'. That can take some time because there are many duplicate reports about the same problem. But the upvote to put this bug on the top ofthe list doesn't increase so much even it happens often recently because everyone send his own report about the same bug but don't upvote the other reports about it…