Dredge getting stuck in a locker in Ormond
Platform: PC , In Ormond, when teleporting into 1 specific locker, when trying to exit it, you don't and get stuck inside it.
Platform: PC , In Ormond, when teleporting into 1 specific locker, when trying to exit it, you don't and get stuck inside it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you tell us which locker? Can you teleport to another locker to get out of being stuck? Thank you!
The locker was really near a gen with 3 seperated lockers near it on the end of the map with shack, but on the other side, where there is a possible gate spawn nearby. you can teleport out of it once you get your power back.
If you're able to get a screenshot, that would be greatly appreciated!
sorry, I think the forums went down
it's the one on the left
^I am inside the locker here^
There was another glitched locker but I can't find it becouse I keep getting the wrong tile spawn, but it wasn't a double locker and it was near the little house in Ormond
Thank you for sharing these! We will get this to the team and under review.
‚oh no step-dredge, I am stuck on this locker, help me‘
I am sorry, I had to.