New perk ideas and perk buffs?
I mean I’m open to the community for implementing cool Perk ideas and Perk buffs feel free to add your own unique ideas I can only think of two at the moment but one would be for killer and we can call it hasty vengeance or something like that
Hasty vengeance:Killers have a permanent tier 1 bloodlust speed boost but pallet stuns and blindness last 20-35% longer or even longer if needed and you no longer can gain blood lust obviously
And I would buff no mither here’s how I would buff the perk 50% boost to recovery while dying built in power struggle and tenacity healing speed and unhooking speed bonus and maybe a 3% movement speed bonus I mean if you’re gonna be broken the entire game you might as well be super buffed or give people incentive to use the Perk for such a huge trade off but I want to hear everyone’s thoughts on cool perks/buffs that should be implemented
Comments
Die of cringe: after t-bagging 10 times while being up to 10m away from the killer you can press the action key to go into the dying state immediately.
Discombobulated : you need to hit survivors 4 times until they go into the dying state but each time they get hit their movement gets reversed (so basically forward becomes s, backwards becomes w and so on).
Diva: press the action to sing one of x random songs, it is heard within a radius of x m. (could have a minor effect, but the goal is the meme...)
Eat sh**: You throw your item at the killer while in clear line of side and at most 12 m away, the item breaks and the killer is stunned for 2 seconds. Has a cooldown of 2 min. In case of several stuns within short time the stun duration is reduced for the 2nd one to 1 sec, an additional 3rd stun enrages the killer and he gets 10% haste until any survivor loses a healths tate (not self induced, eg. Plot twist or die of cringe).
Fair play: Every time you hook a player that has not been hooked by the last hook action the generator with the most progress loses some of it. It starts of with 5% but gets an additional 5% for every hook that follows that is not achieved by hooking the same player as you did before. You get an indicator to keep track of you can hook to gain the increased Gen regression event. (So the goal is to give players an incentive to not tunnel but spread hooks evenly. It probably needs a max. % it can Regress so you don't end up with 40+% on the last few hooks, but I think it is not really doing too much until like 4 hooks in and it would lose it's additional regression if you tunnel once and start of at 5 % again.)
It is not my day: The killer makes the angry Huntress sound when she gets stunned when picking up a survivor, when hooking a survivor, when getting stunned or when kicking a generator or pallet. (I find it the funniest stun sound and it would be hilarious to have that thing more frequently ^^)
Rest in peace: Destroying a totem puts the bones to rest, you gain a stackable 3% buff towards healing, Gen speed, speed of opening gates or doing totems and chests. The animation gets changed and you burry the bones and put flowers in top of it.
Re-roll: You close an opened chest, it creates a loud noise notification and you can open it again and find a new item, it cannot be the same item that was in the chest before.
I would love the Idea of more meme perks with silly effects. Because other than nic cages perks we don't have too many of them.