About the new DnD map.
As an Executioner main I think the basement of the map having so many drops, and stairs is unfair for survivors. The punishment of the dammed becomes useless because it can't go up or down.
As an Executioner main I think the basement of the map having so many drops, and stairs is unfair for survivors. The punishment of the dammed becomes useless because it can't go up or down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should not go down there anyway…there are only 2 hooks so survivor can create a space where they cannot get hooked... The map needs a lot of work to not be horrid.
This and I believe there is an infinite with the portals.