Xbox One X and PS5 - Rose Marigold - Face issue and clipping

Hi team! I see Rose's dress clipping issue has been reported before, but I'm also noticing a lack of facial features during interactions/status changes, such as when being hooked and facing 2nd state, using Bardic Inspiration, under the Infected status effect, etc. Maybe Rose is just such an unbothered queen in the fog, but I thought it was worth a mention!

InShot_20240610_000310602.jpg

Attached is an image of the Resilience (please laugh at my perk joke) she shows while fighting off the entity on 2nd hook state.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Rose Marigold skin in a public match on any map, with any perks.

Step 3 : Suffer a status effect/perk/event that usually causes facial expression changes in other survivors.

Step 4 : Rose's face remains in a deadpan stare.

Frequency is every game. Easily replicated in every match.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments