WHICH ONE OF YOU GENIUSES MADE THIS!

I want this on a t-shirt.

I want this on a t-shirt.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
100% would buy a poster, T-shirt, whatever of this.
What size, and color? (Happy to put it together for you.)
lol
10/10 would buy.
This is all I say.
D#MN IT, Shoulda said that.
You mean it's not? The gen is like our version of R2, just less stubborn.
https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1738459/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Contest/dead-by-daylight-fan-art-contest
It's from the Alienware contest and the direct link is here and it's by Isadore.
https://na.alienwarearena.com/contest/entry/5647
Its instantly awesome because Dwight is front and center.
I think this person made it! Not sure, though.
EDIT: I found his steam profile! Isadore makes artwork. It can be found here:https://steamcommunity.com/id/kijasiri/images/?appid=381210
Cracking up.